- The Kinnow of Pakistan. A high yielding mandarin hybrid.
- Rich source of mineral salts which helps alleviating acidity and sedentary lifestyle.
- One of the finest varieties of fresh mandarins is kinnow. It has a high juice content and a unique flavour, making it a great source of vitamin C. The soil and climatic conditions in Pakistan have given it a unique flavour which distinguishes it from other comparable mandarins grown in the world. Pakistani winters provide ideal growing conditions for this fruit, which is sweet and has a very distinct flavour.
- The best fruit is selected by Urbanline Pro and brought to its cutting-edge processing facility for washing, waxing, grading, and sorting. The packaging of Kinnow is carried out by experienced and skilled packers, preserving the fruit's quality and freshness.
- For the comfort and requirements of the client, the fruit is packaged in a variety of packaging options.